Dunmore, a founding member of AIMCAL, is a leading global provider of custom-engineered roll-to-roll coated, metallized and laminated films, foils, and fabric substrates.
Our approach emphasizes flexibility and velocity in delivering your specialized product on time, on budget, and in full from development through your commercial phase.
Aircraft, Appliances, Automotive, Battery, Construction, Electronics, Energy, Graphic Arts & Labels, Medical, Insulation, Packaging, Security, Solar, Spacecraft, Tapes; Custom Design
• Coated and Metallized Materials: adhesion promoters, anti-microbial, anti-static, barrier / protective, fingerprint / scratch resistant, conductive, fire retardant, IR-blocking, label facestock, primed foil, protective hardcoat, reflective, soft-touch, tamper resistant / tamper evident, window treatment fabrics
• Laminations: multi-layer insulation, foil laminates, fabric & scrim reinforcements, photovoltaic backsheet
• Specialty Constructions: designed to your specifications
• Coating: pilot to wide width coating up to 2.60 meters using various coating methods
• Metallizing: aluminum & copper
• Laminating: wet & dry lamination; bi-laminates, tri-laminates
• Chemistries: solvent, aqueous, UV
• Substrates: films, foils, fabrics; thickness from 6 - 200 µ
• Toll Coating / Contract Coating Services
• Printing / Dying
• Formulation & Process Development
• Analytical Testing – Chemical & Physical
• Performance Testing – Stability, Weatherability, etc.
• Multi-site Qualifications
• Established quality systems and documentation, harmonized QMS
USA: Bristol, PA & Brewster, NY
Europe: Freiburg, Germany
All Dunmore facilities are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Dunmore is OSHA VPP Star Certified.
Key Sales Contact:
Email: [email protected]