New Era is a global enterprise focused on providing custom designed equipment solutions for the web handling industry. Our industry experience alows us to apply an engineered solution to provide you with web handling equipment tailored to your converting needs. We have a great deal of experience with coating, laminating, embossing and calendering systems for a wide variety of environments and our customer base spans most industries which handle materials in a roll to roll fashion.
Conveniently located in a 48,000 square foot facility in Northern New Jersey, New Era offers a wide variety of web converting equipment from simple components and sections to fully integrated high-speed automatic process lines and systems.
New Era’s customer driven approach to equipment engineering and design allows users to obtain systems that are tailored to their needs. Our process and design expertise allows us to tackle even the most challenging applications in an efficient, cost-effective manner. Demanding practices are employed in the manufacturing assembly and testing of every piece of equipment we provide.
New Era is committed to incorporating leading-edge technology into its products. We maintain a fully-operational, highly flexible Pilot Line Facility as well as a production scale Unwind/Winder Test Stand System, allowing us to work with our customers in developing new equipment and processes. Several of our patents have assisted customers in meeting their needs.
New Era offers complete turnkey services and process support for all of its products. Our experienced staff can provide these services around the world in a professional, timely fashion.
No matter how small or how large your needs are, look to New Era to provide you with a solution engineered for Maximized Productivity.
Products / Services / Brands:
New Era offers a wide range of purpose built converting equipment for coating, laminating, embossing, calendering, web treatment and conveyance industries. Our product line includes unwinds, winders, coaters, laminators, embossers, dryers, drive and control systems, roll handling equipment and web handling systems, provided as stand-alone sections or fully integrated equipment lines. Among others, our equipment is used in processing lines for the optical film, adhesive, aerospace, packaging, filtration, medical, energy, traffic safety, graphics and construction industries.
Key Sales Contact:
- Over 80 full time employees
- Dedicated project management and project teams for every job in house
- Over 40,000 square feet of engineering and assembly space
- Multiple patents in unwinding and winding technology
- Processing equipment and lines for the film, foil, paper, fabric, foam and glass industries
- Line speeds from 0.5 – 3000 FPM
- Web widths from 0.5” to 240”
- Equipment fabricated for a variety of environments including caustic, explosion-proof, dark room and clean room to class 100
- Equipment installed and running in 19 countries on 4 different continents
- Full Factory Acceptance Testing
- Turnkey Services
- Process Support
- Startup & Service Support
- Remote Access for Service
- Pilot Facility capable of Direct/Reverse Gravure (Pan and enclosed applicator fed), Three Roll Offset Gravure (Pan and enclosed applicator fed), Four Roll Film Split, Five Roll Film Split, Reverse/Squeeze Roll (Pan and pond fed), Knife Over Roll, Slot Die (Multiple dies with various lip configurations), Spray and other less traditional coating methods. The line includes a three zone direct fired gas dryer, wet and dry bond lamination capability and UV curing functionality.
235 McLean Blvd.
Paterson, NJ 07504
Email: [email protected]